I am a pathologist with clinical training in dermatopathology who focuses on cutaneous tumor immunology. I have published research on both the innate and adaptive mechanisms of the host response as they relate to human disease.
Read more Read less
As a Melanoma Research Alliance young investigator and a member of both the melanoma and lung immunotherapy Stand Up to Cancer science teams, I have recently contributed to studies of the correlation between tumor neoantigens and response to immunotherapeutics. Throughout the years, I have been involved in numerous basic and clinical investigational studies of melanoma biology and immunology. I also serve as a study pathologist for checkpoint inhibitor trials at MSK.
- Clinical Expertise: Dermatopathology and Soft Tissue Pathology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, PhD, University of Texas Medical School, Houston
- Residencies: Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Fellowships: Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Board Certifications: Anatomic Pathology; Dermatopathology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more