I am a board-certified radiologist and an expert in tumor imaging with emphasis on body imaging, and head and neck imaging. I also have extensive experience in virtual endoscopy and radiology informatics. My research has focused on clinical applications of novel computer technologies for processing CT and MRI images to improve diagnostic sensitivity and accuracy.
- Clinical Expertise: Body Imaging; Head and Neck Radiology; Computed Tomography; MRI; CT endography
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Hacettepe University School of Medicine (Ankara, Turkey)
- Residencies: State Hospital of Izmir (Turkey); St. Antoine Hospital and Argenteuil Hospital, Paris University (France)
- Fellowships: Argenteuil Hospital; Penn State University, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Radiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more