I am an anesthesiologist with an expertise in pain management. I am Chief of the Anesthesiology Pain Service in the Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine. I also help select and supervise clinical anesthesiology fellows.
- Clinical Expertise: Anesthesiology; Pain Management
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine; MPH, Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health
- Residencies: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital; The Johns Hopkins Hospital; North Shore University Hospital
- Fellowships: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital; Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Anesthesiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more