I am a diagnostic radiologist who specializes in body imaging, mainly focusing on CT and ultrasound. At MSKCC, I have both clinical and teaching responsibilities. I also am a member of the Gynecology Disease Management Team, where I review and correlate CT, MRI, ultrasound, and PET studies for diagnosing gynecological cancers and monitoring patients’ responses to treatment. My research focuses on breast cancer. I review cross-sectional studies to evaluate treatment response in breast cancer patients who are participating in clinical trials of new drug therapies.
- Clinical Expertise: Body Imaging
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Shanghai Second Medical University (China)
- Residencies: New York Methodist Hospital
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Diagnostic Radiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more