I am a board-certified clinical microbiologist with clinical expertise and interests in molecular diagnosis and monitoring of microbial infections in immunocomprised patients.
I am interested in the application of cutting-edge and panomic techniques in clinical and translational research for the diagnosis and monitoring of microbial infections focusing on clinical relevance and outcomes. They include development and validation of testing methods and algorithms for Clostridium difficile infections, extension and application of human papillomavirus detection and typing to clinical non-cervical specimens, and validation and optimization of bacterial culture and antimicrobial susceptibility testing automation.
- Clinical Expertise: Clinical and Diagnostic Microbiology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Fudan University School of Medicine (Shanghai, China); PhD, Microbiology, Vanderbilt University (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Fellowships: Vanderbilt University Medical Center; Mayo Clinic
- Board Certifications: Medical and Public Health Microbiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more