Your COVID-19 Symptom Questionnaire is a short list of questions we will send to your MyMSK account every morning. Complete the questionnaire every day by noon so that we know how you’re feeling. If you tell us something your healthcare provider is concerned about, they’ll give you a call.Back to top
How do I use it?
- You must be signed up for MyMSK, MSK’s patient portal. You can access MyMSK at my.mskcc.org. If you’re not sure if you signed up for MyMSK or you don’t remember how to use it, please ask a member of your healthcare team or call 646-227-2593 for help.
- Every morning you will receive an email informing you that you have a new assessment to be completed.
- Click the link in the email or go to MyMSK and log in (see Figure 1).
- Select the MSK Engage section (see Figure 2).
- Select the Assessment labeled “COVID-19 Symptom Questionnaire” (see Figure 3).
Can someone enter my answers for me?
If you don’t feel up to completing your symptom questionnaire, it’s okay to have someone do it for you. It’s important that the person completing it ask you the questions directly, then enter the answers.Back to top
What happens to the information I enter?
Your responses will be monitored by a team of healthcare providers at MSK. If they have any concerns or want to hear more about your answers, a healthcare provider will call you.Back to top
How can I learn more about COVID-19?
- For more information about managing COVID-19 at home, read the resource Managing COVID-19 at Home.
- For tips for managing stress caused by COVID-19, read the resource Managing Stress and Anxiety Caused by COVID-19.
- For the latest information about how MSK is prepared for COVID-19, visit www.mskcc.org/coronavirus.