This information answers some frequently asked questions about viewing and downloading your radiology images from your doctor at Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK).Back to top
About Uploading Your Viewing Images
When your radiology images are ready, your MSK doctor will upload your images to the iConnect Access system so you can view and download them.
We will send you 2 emails to help you view your images:
- An email with a link to your images.
- An email with your PIN code. This is the code you need to access the system.
Frequently Asked Questions About Viewing Your Radiology Images
What browser should I use to view my radiology images?
You will need to use one of the following web browsers to view your radiology images:
- Google Chrome 64 or later
- Microsoft Edge 41.16299 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 58 or later
- Apple Safari 10 or later for Apple computers
How to I view the results from my exam?
If your results are ready, you will see a yellow report button on the top right of your screen (see Figure 1). Click the button to see your exam results.
How do I view the images from all the exams I requested?
To view images from different exams, click the “History” button on the top left side of your screen (see Figure 2). Once you click it, you will see a list of all your exams. Click the exam name to view your images and results. You can also look at images from 2 exams at once. After selecting a second exam, it will display next to the exam that was already viewable.
How do I download my radiology images?
You can download your radiology images and save them to your computer by following these steps:
- Click the Transfer Study” button on the top right of your screen (see Figure 3).
- On the next screen, select “Local System” under the “Transfer to” section (see Figure 4). Then, click “Transfer.”
- Review your information and click “Submit” (see Figure 5).