These instructions explain how to update or download the MyMSK mobile app.
You will be able to enter our patient portal, MyMSK, through the new app. For information on using the app, please watch the video The New MyMSK Mobile App.
How to Download the New MyMSK App
If you have an iOS device (Apple iPhone or iPad), tap the App Store button below. Follow the download instructions.
If you have an Android device, tap the Google Play button below. Follow the download instructions.
You can also download the app wherever you get your apps, such as the Apple App Store or Google Play. Look for the new, blue MyMSK logo to find the right app to download (see Figure 1).
What operating system do I need to use the MyMSK app?
- If you have an iOS device (Apple iPhone or iPad), you need version 12.0 or higher.
- If you have an Android device, you need version 6.0 or higher.
If you have an older operating system, you will not be able to download or update the MyMSK app. You can still access the web version of MyMSK at my.mskcc.org from your mobile device or computer.Back to top
How to Update the MyMSK App
- Open the MyMSK app if you already have it on your device. You will see a pop-up notification.
- Tap the “Upgrade” button.
- Tap “Update” on the app at the App Store or Google Play.
Note: If you select the “Later” button, you won’t be able to use the app until you download and install the new app.
After you install the MyMSK app, you will see the new, blue MyMSK icon on your home screen.
Log in to MyMSK
When you open the app, please follow the instructions for logging in or creating an account (see Figure 2).
- If you have a MyMSK account, log in with your username and password (see Figure 3). You must enter your username and password the first time you use the new app. It will not have your login already saved. Next, follow the instructions for setting up the app. Once you accept the terms and conditions by clicking the check mark on the upper right of your screen, you’re ready to use the new app.
- If you don’t have a MyMSK account, you can create one at my.mskcc.org or on the MyMSK app using your enrollment ID. You can get an enrollment ID by:
- Asking the patient care advisor who helps you make your first appointment.
- Asking a care coordinator, or your doctor’s office staff.
- Calling our Help Desk at 800-248-0593.
Get Help Using the App
If you have questions about using the new app, please read our Frequently Asked Questions About the New MyMSK Mobile App. You can also go to www.mskcc.org/pe/app_faq to read the FAQ. If you need help, call the Help Desk at 800-248-0593 Monday through Friday from to (Eastern time).Back to top