This information explains how to sign your telehealth consent form for your telemedicine visit.
Before your telemedicine visit, you’ll need to sign a consent form explaining what you can expect from your visit. You’ll need to sign this form on your own. Your caregiver won’t be able to sign the form for you.
You can sign your consent form on your computer, smartphone, or tablet using a web browser. To sign your consent form, follow these steps:
- Open the MyMSK application (app) and select the menu icon in the upper left corner (see Figure 1).
- Select “Medical Info” (see Figure 2).
- Scroll down and select “Consent Forms” (see Figure 3).
- Look for “Telehealth Consent Form” in your “To do” list. Select “Read and Sign” (see Figure 4).
- Select “OK” to review the consent form (see Figure 5).
- Scroll down to read through the consent form. When you’re done, select “Click To Sign” (see Figure 6).
- Type your name in the text box to electronically sign the consent form. Then, select “Done Signing” (see Figure 7).
For more information about getting ready for your telemedicine visit, read these resources:
- Getting Ready for Your MSK Telemedicine Visit
- Help With Your MSK Telemedicine Visit
- Tips for Your Telemedicine Visit