When your surgery is over, you’ll focus on getting well enough to leave the hospital. To help you track how you’re doing, we will send a Goals to Discharge Checklist to your MyMSK account. You can use this electronic checklist to see the goals you need to meet before leaving the hospital and update your progress throughout the day. Your updates also send alerts to your surgical team about your progress.Back to top
How do I use it?
- The morning after your surgery you will receive an email informing you that you have a new assessment to be completed. Click the link in the email or go to MyMSK and log in (see Figure 1).
- Select the MSK Engage section (see Figure 2).
- Select the Assessment labeled “Goals to Discharge” (see Figure 3).
You can update your Goals to Discharge checklist as often as you need to.
What happens to the information I enter?
- Your responses will be sent to your surgical care team. They will review your responses to make sure your recovery is going as expected.
What if I have questions?
- If you have any questions about your Goals to Discharge checklist before your surgery, please contact Program Manager, Michael Hannon at 646-888-7464.
- If you have any questions about your surgery, or questions after you’ve had your surgery, contact a member of your surgical care team.