Invited friends and family will get the link and dial-in information by email. We’ll send them this information 3 days before your telemedicine visit. We’ll send it again on the day of your visit.
If you invite them within 3 days of your visit, they will get an email soon after you add them. We will also send a reminder on the day of the visit.
When it’s time for your telemedicine visit to start:
- Your invited guest selects the link in the email.
- A screen will open in their web browser. They select “I’m not currently with the patient” (see Figure 10). Then, they enter their name, relationship to you, and their email address.
- They select “Continue” to join.
If your guest is physically with you and they are helping you sign in on their device:
- They select “I’m currently with the patient.”
- They enter your date of birth or their MyMSK proxy account information to join.
- You may see a pop-up asking to allow MSK Telemedicine to access your camera and microphone. Select “Allow.”