Time to Read: About 1 minute
To join your telemedicine visit using MyMSK, follow these steps:
- Login to your MyMSK account by going to my.mskcc.org or opening the MyMSK app.
- If you plan to use your MyMSK app for your telemedicine visit, make sure you have the latest version of the app downloaded on your smartphone or tablet.
- If you don’t have a MyMSK account, visit my.mskcc.org, call 646-227-2593, or call your healthcare provider’s office for an enrollment ID. For more information, watch our video How to Enroll in MyMSK: Memorial Sloan Kettering’s Patient Portal.
- If your caregiver manages your MyMSK account for you, ask them for your login information or have them help you.
- On your homepage under Appointments, find the telemedicine visit you’re joining. Select “Start Telemedicine Visit” (see Figure 7).
- A screen will come up asking for access to your camera and microphone. Select “Allow” to let your healthcare provider see and hear you (see Figure 8).