These instructions are for the new MyMSK mobile app. It’s for people helping MSK by using the new app before it becomes available for everyone in 2022. Trying out the new app is completely optional. If you have trouble downloading or using the new app, just delete it. You can go back to the other version for now.
If you already have the MyMSK app, this new app will replace it. The app looks different. All your information is the same, and you can use the same features. You can watch this video to see what the new app looks like.Back to top
Differences Between this Version and the App Available in Early 2022
- They’re downloaded differently.
- This version has a few extra login steps. You must enter your username and password to use some parts of the app. These sections are Engage (questionnaires), Telemedicine, eConsents, and Billing.
- If you use the new app now, we’ll ask you to help us by sharing your feedback. You can complete a short survey to tell us what you think.
What Operating System Do I Need?
If you have an iOS device (Apple iPhone or iPad), you need version 12 and higher. If you have an older operating system, you will not be able to download the new app. You will not be able to use a mobile app version of MyMSK. You can continue to use the desktop version of MyMSK.Back to top
How to Download the New MyMSK App
- Download the TestFlight app. On your iPhone or iPad, tap this TestFlight link.
- Open TestFlight
- Tap “View in App Store” in the middle of the screen (see Figure 1).
- Tap “Get” (see Figure 2).
- Tap “Open” to download TestFlight to your iPhone or iPad (see Figure 3).
- The Welcome to TestFlight screen will have a pop-up asking about notifications. Tap “Allow” (see Figure 4). Then tap the “Continue” blue button at the bottom of the screen (see Figure 5). You will see TestFlight’s “terms and conditions” screen. Please accept the terms.
Installing the New MyMSK app
- After you tap the “Continue” blue button, the next screen will read “No Apps Available to Test” (see Figure 6). You can now close the TestFlight app on your device.
2. Start Testing: Tap this TestFlight link.
- Scroll down to “Step 2 Join the Beta.” Tap the “Start Testing” button (see Figure 7).
- In the next screen, tap the “Accept” blue button (see Figure 8).
- The next screen, tap the “Install” blue button (see Figure 9).
Open the New MyMSK App
You have now finished downloading the new app. Next, we will set up the new app.
- Tap the “Install” button (see Figure 10).
- Tap the “Open” blue button (see Figure 11).
- Tap “Allow” on the pop-up notification screen (see Figure 12).
- Tap “Next” (see Figure 13).
- Tap “Start Testing” (see Figure 14).
Log in to MyMSK
After you install the MyMSK app, you will see the MSK icon on your home screen.
- When the app opens, follow the instructions for logging in or creating an account (see Figure 15).
- Log in using your MyMSK account username and password (see Figure 16). Follow the instructions for setting up the app. For information on using the app, watch the video The New MyMSK Mobile App.
How to Share Your Feedback with MSK
Please help MSK by sharing your thoughts about the app after you have used it for a few days. Sharing your feedback is optional, but it will help us improve the new app.
- Tap the “Menu” icon on the bottom right.
- Tap the “Share Feedback” link to complete a survey about your experience with the app (see Figure 17). This will open your browser and a link to a short survey.
How to Delete the new App and Go Back to the Previous App
You can still use the current MyMSK app until early 2022, when everyone will switch to the new app. Until then, you can stop using the new app anytime.
To delete the new app and install the current app:
- Press on the app icon until it wiggles. Follow instructions for removing the app.
- Go to the Apple App Store and search for MyMSK.
- Tap on the download icon to install the MyMSK app (see Figure 18).
Get Help Using the App
If you have questions about using the new app, please read the resource Frequently Asked Questions About the New MyMSK Mobile App. If you need help, call the Help Desk at 800-248-0593 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Eastern time). Please tell the Help Desk that you are using the new version of the app.Back to top