Every two-years, the NYS DOH requires non-profit hospitals to develop a written implementation strategy for addressing community health needs. Our 2018 Community Service Plan Update, highlights the MSK mission-driven programs and activities that are designed to benefit the health of the community and address the critical health needs identified in our most recent community health needs assessment. Our programs support our neighborhood residents and the community at large, as well as our patients and their caregivers and families. They also directly address the health priorities outlined in the New York State Department of Health’s 2013–2018 Prevention Agenda, which focuses on several leading causes of preventable illness and death.
To review MSK’s 2016-2018 Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) results and past Community Service Plans, please select the link below. If you would prefer to receive a copy of our 2018 Community Service Plan Update in the mail, please contact us at 212-639-3199 or email@example.com. We welcome members of the community to provide input on our community programs, please feel free to contact us using the information provided above. In 2019, MSK will conduct the next 2019-2021 CHNA cycle through a series of community forums offered in person and via webinar. Participants are representatives from community-based organizations throughout our region who are serving diverse populations. If you are interested in participating in one of these forums please call or email using the contact information above.
- 2017 Community Service Plan Update
- 2016-2018 Comprehensive Community Service Plan
- 2016 Community Health Needs Assessment Results
- 2015 Community Service Plan Update
- 2014 Community Service Plan Update
- 2013-2015 Community Health Needs Assessment and Community Service Plan
- 2013 Community Health Needs Assessment Results
- 2012 Community Service Plan Update
- 2011 Community Service Plan Update
- 2010 Community Service Plan Update
- 2010-2012 Community Service Plan