We are seeking a motivated individual for a postdoctoral position in the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
This position involves developing statistical methodologies for analyzing microRNA deep sequencing data, and analyzing cancer genomics data collected on multiple molecular platforms in close collaboration with clinical investigators.
Desired Skills & Experience
- PhD in (bio)statistics, bioinformatics, or a related field
- Proficiency in R and familiarity with Bioconductor
- Strong motivation and high dependability
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior research experience using the microRNA data or deep sequencing data.
- Knowledge of an advanced programming language and the Linux environment.
CV with a recent photo
Contact information for three references
MSKCC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Cover letter stating the applicant’s career goals and interests in the position