The Department of Pathology Summer Student Program provides an opportunity for you to spend the summer at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center working side-by-side with laboratory professionals and senior administrative leadership. Students who are knowledgeable, self-motivated, and passionate about a career in healthcare are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in applying to the Department of Pathology Summer Student Program, please fill out the form below and submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com. Please note that applicants must meet the following criteria:
- 3.0 grade point average
- a genuine interest in healthcare career opportunities and laboratory sciences
- must be 14 or older by June 15, 2020
- must be able to make a six-week, full-time commitment (37.5 hours per week) to the program from July 6, 2020 to August 14, 2020
- eligible to work in the United States
- submission of application materials by April 1, 2020