- Do I need to apply for the program every year, even if I was accepted previously?
- May I participate in the program for a shorter time period or during different dates?
- If I am accepted, how long will I have to confirm that I will participate?
- May I mail in my application?
- Where are you located? Do you provide housing and/or transportation?
- Whom should I contact if my parent/ guardian or teacher has further questions?
- If I was not accepted before, may I reapply?
- When will I be notified if I am selected?
- Will I be paid if accepted?
Yes, you must apply each year.Back to top
Accepted participants must commit to working 37.5 hours per week for a six- week period from July 6, 2020- August 14, 2020.Back to top
After you are accepted, you will have three days to confirm your participation.Back to top
No. All submissions must be submitted through our online application system. If you have any issues uploading your application or supplemental PDF pages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to top
Our program takes place on the Main Campus of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. We do not provide housing or transportation.Back to top
For additional information, please contact email@example.com.Back to top
Yes.Back to top
Accepted applicants will be notified that they were selected for the Department of Pathology Summer Student Program via email no later than April 1, 2020.Back to top
Yes, students who are selected receive an hourly wage.Back to top