Memorial Sloan Kettering’s Office of Career and Professional Development works to enhance the professional development of our graduate students and postdoctoral trainees while assisting the MSK faculty in training the next generation of leading biomedical scientists.
Our goal is to prepare you for success during your training and help you plan for a fulfilling career wherever you want to go next — academia, industry, business, or government. We offer career support in a number of ways, including:
- Providing professional development workshops, seminars, and courses to complement your training at the bench
- Teaching you how to effectively search and interview for jobs
- Helping you learn about a variety of career paths that are available to biomedical PhDs through panel discussions and networking events
- Creating and maintaining an Individual Development Plan to help you achieve your career goals
- Individual career counseling
Office of Career and Professional Development Staff
Thomas Magaldi, PhD, Manager
Sandy Guiot, Administrative Assistant
Office of Career and Professional Development,
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Please note. The Office of Career and Professional Development serves students and postdocs who are currently affiliated with Memorial Sloan Kettering.