Now in its tenth year, the RECOMB/ISCB Conference on Regulatory and Systems Genomics, with DREAM Challenges is one of the premier annual meetings in the fields of regulatory genomics, systems biology, and network visualization. This multidisciplinary conference brings together both computational and experimental researchers from across the world to discuss recent discoveries about genomic and molecular regulatory networks as well as innovative, integrative methods for developing a systems-level understanding of biological activity.
New this year!
Special Session on Systems Immunology
The RSG 2017 conference program will include a broad interest special session on systems biology methods in immunology. The objective is to complement the regular program and provide a focused discussion on a new or emerging topic of particular interest to the community. The aim of the special session is provide an overview of the current technology and also to highlight challenges and future directions in the field of systems immunology. We are particularly interested in applications to cancer immunology and immunotherapy.
- Network visualization and analysis
- Regulatory motifs and modules
- Epigenomics and chromatin state
- Non-coding RNAs
- Regulatory networks
- Co-transcriptional, post-transcriptional, and translational regulation
- Signal transduction networks
- Genetic, molecular, and phenotypic variation and human disease
- Cellular signatures of biological responses and disease states
- Mathematical modeling and simulation of biological systems
- Methods for systematic validation of high-throughput biological predictions
- Single-cell transcriptomics
- Single-cell proteomics
- Machine learning methods for systems biology
- Translational systems biology