The 24th annual Living with Cancer Conference is intended to benefit people living with cancer, their families and friends, and healthcare professionals. This conference is free of charge and will offer information and practical tips to confront the day-to-day challenges of living with cancer.
Key topics include:
- Current and Future Trends in Treatment
- Affordable Care Act Updates
- Creative Power and Cancer
- Managing Pain and Other Symptoms
- Meditation and Yoga
- Putting Good Nutrition on Your Plate
- Reflections by Survivors
- Sensuality, Sexuality and Intimacy
- Spirituality and Coping
- Updates in Cancer Survivorship
For people living with cancer, their families and friends, and health care professionals.