Online event from the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Learn to speak “Doctor” in 90 minutes! Attendees will come away with knowledge of common abbreviations and terminology as they relate to the full spectrum of blood cancer across a patient’s journey. Focus will be on evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and response, and post-treatment care. Attendees will also learn about resources available in their local community and those provided by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Moderator - Matthew J. Matasar, MD, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Colette N. Owens, MD, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Michael J. Mauro, MD, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Bradley W. Lash, MD, Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Yuliya Linhares, MD, Miami Cancer Institute
The event takes place from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm on January 20, 2021.
Registration for this event is required. To register, go to https://bit.ly/ABCsCancerJan20.
This event is hosted in collaboration with the following organizations:
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Miami Cancer Institute