This is a support group for parents of minor children who are grieving the loss of a partner to cancer at MSK. This group is led by oncology social workers.
This Support Groups can help you:
- Navigate your own grief while adjusting to being a single parent
- Provide information about helping your child cope with grief and loss.
- Reduce feelings of loneliness and distress
- Connect with others going through similar situations
- Express your feelings
- Receive understanding and support
- Discover new ways to adjust and cope
- Obtain and share practical information and resources
- Communicate more effectively with loved ones
Wednesday, March 25, 2020 will be online.