Chemo brain, a collection of cognitive changes, affects many people after their cancer treatment. Symptoms of chemo brain vary from short-term memory loss and concentration difficulties to feelings of mental fogginess. In this workshop, an MSK Integrative Medicine doctor will share insights gained from new research studies in this field, as well as helpful tools you can use for improving memory, focus, and stamina. An MSK music therapist will give an interactive demonstration of these strategies, so that we can practice together.
Audience: This workshop is open to people who have been treated for cancer and their caregivers.
- Kevin Liou, MD, Integrative Medicine Specialist
- Karen Popkin, MA, LCAT, MT-BC; MSK music therapist
Date: May 4, 2023
You Will Need:
- A computer with a high-speed Internet connection, or a tablet, such as an iPad, or a smartphone.
- A webcam, speaker, and microphone. If you do not have a microphone and speaker, you can participate in the class by phone. You will receive the phone number once you register.
- Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser
What to Wear:
- Comfortable clothing
You Must Be Able To:
- Sit comfortably