Upon completion of this free educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Understand changing clinical trials design paradigms
- Learn about histology-independent biomarker driven studies; “the basket trials”
- Understand the requirements for in vitro companion diagnostics
- Review current approaches for molecular profiling in the clinic
- Consider tools for identifying appropriate trials for your patients
This course is directed towards physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses and social workers.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center designates this educational activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credits commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.