This program is part of the Tri-Institutional Structural Biology 2014-2015 Seminar Series.
This program is for the research community.
Upcoming Tri-Institutional Structural Biology Seminars:
- September 23, 2014: James Hurley, PhD, Professor, Department of Molecular & Cell Biology, UC Berkeley
- October 14, 2014: Chris Garcia, PhD, Professor, Department of Molecular and Cell Physiology, Stanford University School of Medicine
- November 4, 2014: Joseph D. Puglisi, PhD, Professor and Chair, Department of Structural Biology, Stanford University School of Medicine
- December 9, 2014: Karl-Peter Hopfner, Prof. Dr., Department of Biochemistry and Gene Center, Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich
- January 13, 2015: Yifan Cheng, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of California, San Francisco
- March 17, 2015: William Eaton, PhD, Distinguished Investigator, Laboratory of Chemical Physics, National Institutes of Health
- April 21, 2015: Andreas Martin, PhD, Assistant Professor, Departments of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Structural Biology, University of California, Berkeley
- May 12, 2015: Lewis Kay, PhD, Professor, Department of Medical Genetics and Microbiology, University of Toronto
Scott Blanchard, PhD