- Describe immunotherapy and immune-oncology
- Describe the multiple approaches to immunotherapy for cancer
- Describe new immunotherapy drugs/agents
- Discuss checkpoint inhibitors/blockade therapy
- Understand the side effects of immunotherapy for cancer
This course is directed towards physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses and social workers.
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center designates this educational activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credits commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.