- Memorial Sloan Kettering’s breast cancer screening program
- Fitness and nutrition
- Psychosocial and support services
- Managing treatment side effects
- Memorial Sloan Kettering’s boutique for breast cancer patients, offering products such as prosthetics, bras, head coverings, and swimwear
- And much more!
Everyone is invited to also attend our free on site educational sessions. No registration is required.
- 10:00 – 10:30 am Exercise during and after breast cancer treatment
- 10:30 – 11:00 am Meditation: Guided exercises to help with relaxation and deep breathing
- 11:00 – 11:30 am Exercise during and after breast cancer treatment
- 11:30 am – Noon Massage for breast cancer patients and survivors
- 12:00 – 12:30 pm How to get EVEN with your bra
- 12:30 – 1:00 pm Sexual Health
- 10:30 – 11:00 am How to talk to your children about cancer
- 11:00 – 11:30 am Benefits of acupuncture for the breast cancer patient
- 11:30 am – Noon Personal art therapy collage
This event is free and open to all.