Two half-day sessions. Register for one or both.
This program is for the Tri-Institutional research community.
General Workshop: Steps to a Competitive Application
- Navigating NIH: An overview of NIH and the grant review process
- Mock Study Section: A demonstration of a study section panel by invited faculty
- 15 Steps to the Payline: A stepwise guide to preparing a successful application
- Questions & Discussion of Grant Strategies
Know Your Award
- 1:00 – 2:00 pm: Know Your NRSA: A Guide to Individual Pre- and Post-Doctoral (F) Awards
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm: Know Your K: A Guide to Basic and Clinical Career Development Awards (K01, K08, K23, K25)
- 3:00 – 4:00 pm: Know Your Kangaroo: A Guide to Career Transition Awards for Postdocs (K99/R00, K22)