Two half-day sessions— Register for one or both!
General Workshop: Steps to a Competitive Application (9:30—11:30 am)
- Navigating NIH: an overview of NIH and the grant review process
- Mock Study Section: a demonstration of a study section panel by invited faculty
- 15 Steps to the Payline: a stepwise guide to preparing a successful application
- Questions & Discussion of Grant Strategies
Know Your Award
- Know Your NRSA (1:00–2:00 pm): A guide to individual Pre- and Post-doctoral (F) Awards
- Know Your K (2:00–3:00 pm): A guide to Basic and Clinical Career Development Awards (K01, K08, K23, K25)
- Know Your Kangaroo (3:00–4:00 pm): A guide to Career Transition Awards for Postdocs (K99/R00, K22)
This program is for the Tri-Institutional research community.