- Perform gynecologic surgeries using robotic surgical techniques to their full potential, translating into improved care and patient outcomes.
- Effectively plan and execute complex procedures in a robotic operating room.
- Collaborate with colleagues to determine formal steps and detailed guidelines for robotic, gynecologic procedures.
- Prevent and manage complications through proper patient assessment and risk awareness.
- Address current health care issues – financial and legal – in robotic surgery.
This conference should be of value to gynecologists, urogynecologists, and gynecologic oncologists, PA’s, NP’s, RN’s, allied medical professionals.
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center designates this educational activity for a maximum of 14.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.