This is online support group for young adults (ages 21 to 39) receiving active cancer treatment at MSK. Discussions will focus on the unique patient experiences of young adults.
Topics may include:
- Adjusting to a cancer diagnosis
- Communicating with friends, family, and caregivers
- Changes to your body
- Impact of diagnosis and treatment on intimate relationships
- Adjusting to the uncertainties of treatment
- Balancing academic/career responsibilities
- Coping strategies
Discussions are led by a social worker.