After completion of this module, participants should be able to:
- Describe melanoma and nonmelanoma skin cancer incidence and behavior.
- Define factors contributing to behavior and outcome of skin cancers
- Define characteristics of skin cancers that require aggressive treatment.
- Understand benefits, limitations, and integration of different modalities used in the treatment of advanced skin cancers.
- Understand novel approaches to optimize surgical treatment of skin cancers
- Understand role and variety of radiotherapeutic approaches to complex skin cancers
- Understand role of biological therapy in the treatment of advanced skin cancers
- Understand the optimal approaches towards reconstruction of defects resulting from resection of skin cancers