View brochure for full course details.
After engaging in this activity, participants will
- Describe the information that multidisciplinary physicians seek from oncologic imaging studies
- Review the basic principles of oncologic imaging and their associated pitfalls
- Examine the most effective methods for diagnosis, staging, follow-up, and interventional therapies in a wide range of cancers
- Demonstrate the synergies that result from multidisciplinary interactions in oncologic care
- Summarize methods for improving the clinical relevance and added value of oncologic imaging reports.
This course consists of didactic lectures with question and discussion periods as well as case presentations.