This delicious, easy-to-make snack is a family favorite. It’s also low in calories, since the cauliflower is baked instead of fried. Brown rice flour or chickpea flour coat the cauliflower; both ingredients are higher in fiber than all-purpose flour, helping you feel full longer, and higher in protein too.
- Thoroughly rinse fresh produce under warm running water for 20 seconds. Scrub to remove excess dirt.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with flour, water, garlic powder, and salt. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 20 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter with hot sauce. Pour butter mixture over baked cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Return cauliflower to oven and bake another 20 minutes. Internal temperature of cauliflower should be 145 degrees using an instant-read thermometer. Serve warm.