When you’re too tired to prepare a balanced meal in the kitchen, this recipe will come in handy. It doesn’t require much effort and you can rest while the fish and asparagus bake.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut one piece of parchment paper large enough to form a pouch around the fish.
- Spread asparagus in middle of paper.
- Pat fish dry and place it on top of asparagus.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and dried herbs.
- Top with several slices of lemon.
- Fold parchment completely over the fish to cover all ingredients, crimping the edges to ensure it is sealed.
- Transfer pouch to a baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake until fish is cooked through, about 20 minutes.