The whole family will enjoy these flavorful chicken breasts, which are low in calories and fiber. Marinate ahead of time and you will need only a few minutes to cook the chicken on the stovetop.
- Using a meat tenderizer, pound chicken breasts between sheets of wax paper until ⅛-inch thick.
- Zest lime into a large bowl; slice lime into wedges and set aside.
- Add oil, coconut milk, soy sauce, sugar, curry, coriander, cumin, and salt to zest and whisk to combine. Add chicken and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove chicken, reserving marinade. Using a hot sauté pan, grill pan, or cast-iron skillet, brown chicken on both sides. Chicken should register 165 degrees Fahrenheit using an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the breast.
- Meanwhile, pour reserved marinade into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring to prevent burning.
- Serve sauce over chicken with cilantro and reserved lime wedges.