MSK is celebrating Patient Experience Week in appreciation of our patients and caregivers who inspire us daily. This year, despite tremendous obstacles and new remote work arrangements, we stayed connected to care for patients and promote safe, attentive, and compassionate care.
Thank you for joining us as we celebrate Patient Experience Week at MSK, where we All Care Together.
Patient Experience Week Virtual Events
Please join us for a virtual training on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer/Questioning (LGBTQ+) terminology and health disparities specific to the LGBTQ+ community with a focus on cancer.
Tuesday, April 27 at 09:30 am
Suleika Jaouad in Conversation
Please join us for a virtual talk with Suleika Jaouad, author, advocate, and motivational speaker and Dr. Miguel Perales, Chief, Adult Bone Marrow Transplant and Abigail Cohen, Nurse Practitioner.
Wednesday, April 28, from 12:00 to 1:00 pm
Community Cooking Celebration
Please join us for a virtual cooking demonstration showcasing international recipes from patients and staff brought to you by MSK Food and Nutrition Services & The International Center. Presented by MSK Women on the Move.
Thursday, April 29, from 4:00 to 5:30 pm
Patient Experience In-Person Events
During the 2021 Patient Experience Week, the Division of Patient Relations will showcase a variety of MSK services and accomplishments across MSK locations. Visit the information tables for activities, information, and giveaways!
- MSK locations in New Jersey, Westchester and Long Island, as well as the Evelyn H. Lauder Breast Center, Rockefeller Outpatient Pavillion, 64th Street Outpatient Center, and the Brooklyn Infusion Center, will participate in Patient Experience Week.
- Information tables will also be available to assist patients with patient portal access
Patient Support Resources
- COVID-19 vaccine information for patients
- Patient and Caregiver Education
- Visible Ink
- Patient and Family Advisory Council for Quality (PFACQ)
- MSK Food Pantry
- Caring Canines
- Teen and Young Adult Program (TYA@MSK)
- Music Therapy
- Integrative Medicine at Home
- Integrative Medicine: About Herbs education for patients
- Nutrition Program
- Counseling & Support Programs
- Adult Recreation Center
- Caregiver Support Programs
- Language Assistance Program
- Bridges: A Newsletter for Survivors