MSK’s new two-year clinical research fellowship program seeks to train future leaders in cancer-related research in any clinical discipline in medicine. Our academic career-development track record is outstanding.
Clinical Scientist Fellows will be given the opportunity to:
- receive state-of-the-art mentored clinical research training
- enrollment in the Clinical Research Methodology Curriculum
- coursework in Gerstner Sloan Kettering’s Master of Science in Clinical and Translational Cancer Research program
- stipend and housing
- mentored research in the trainee’s designated interest area
- concurrent complementary clinical activity
- full participation in service/department level conferences and DMTs
- full support for loan repayment programs, if eligible
Eligibility Selection Criteria
- self-identified under-represented minority status
- completed a formal ACGME or equivalently certified training program in the US
- board eligible or board-certified in their respective discipline
- seeking a career in academic medicine, specifically in cancer-related research
- willing to commit to at least two years of formal research training
- both internal/external candidates considered
If you need more information, contact Mary Porpora at [email protected].
Program will start in July 2022.
MSK Underrepresented in Medicine (URM) Faculty & Fellows Alliance
Our mission is to support MSK’s diverse community of physicians and provide a platform for networking and communication. We aim to address the needs of URM physicians through faculty and fellow mentorship, professional development, and community outreach in alignment with MSK’s mission.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.