Overview of MSK 60th Street Outpatient Center
Our 60th Street Outpatient Center provides a comfortable, supportive environment for people receiving care from experts in dermatology (including Mohs surgery), general internal medicine, geriatrics, head and neck surgery, interventional radiology and general radiology, ophthalmic oncology, orthopedics, plastics and reconstructive surgery, and men’s sexual and reproductive medicine.
At the 60th Street Outpatient Center, we offer:
At Memorial Sloan Kettering, doctors, nurses, and other specialists work together on treatment teams that specialize in one type of cancer. This means that they are highly experienced in caring for people with the type of cancer you have. Working together, your team will develop a treatment plan that will lead to the best possible outcome for you.
For most cancers, your treatment will be led by one or more primary doctors. These could include a medical oncologist, a surgical oncologist, a radiation oncologist, and, for some cancers, an interventional radiologist. Each of these doctors brings a defined set of expertise and techniques for treating cancer.
The nearest parking garages to the 60th Street Outpatient Center are:
- Central Parking, 220 East 58th Street, between Second and Third Avenues
- Icon Parking, 26 East 59th Street, between Fifth and Madison Avenues
- Icon Parking, 35-39 East 61st Street, between Park and Madison Avenues
- Icon Parking, 203 East 61st Street, between Second and Third Avenues
- Manhattan Parking Group (MPG), 200 East 61st Street, between Second and Third Avenues
We want your visit to MSK to be as comfortable and convenient as possible. Here, you can find our visitor policy, nearby accommodations, transportation details and advice about the local area to help you find your way.