Overview of Sillerman Center for Rehabilitation
The Sillerman Center for Rehabilitation is permanently closed. If your primary MSK provider refers you to Rehabilitation Medicine or Rehabilitation Therapy, please check the location of your appointment.
- Rehabilitation Medicine (physiatry) physician practices have moved to other outpatient centers in Manhattan. Call 646-888-1929 for more information.
- Rehabilitation Therapy has moved to the Rockefeller Outpatient Pavilion, the David H. Koch Center for Cancer Care, and the Evelyn H. Lauder Breast Center. Call 646-888-1900 for more information.
The Sillerman Center for Rehabilitation is a state-of-the-art facility that provides services for people who are undergoing or have recently completed cancer treatment. Our rehabilitation specialists are experts in helping patients regain their strength, mobility, and independence.
At Sillerman Center for Rehabilitation, we offer the following:
- physical therapy
- occupational therapy
- lymphedema treatment
- help with balance issues
- women’s and men’s health services
At Memorial Sloan Kettering, doctors, nurses, and other specialists work together on treatment teams for each patient. This means that your care team is highly experienced in caring for people with the type of cancer you have. In addition to your medical care, your team will also develop a plan to care for your total well-being, including support for your family and loved ones.
Visiting the Sillerman Center for Rehabilitation
Parking for the Sillerman Center for Rehabilitation is located at Bristol Garage, 300 East 56th Street, between First and Second Avenues.
To receive discounted parking, patients and visitors must have their parking ticket validated at the concierge desk in the Rockefeller Outpatient Pavilion. Shuttle service is provided from Bristol Garage to the Rockefeller Outpatient Pavilion every 20 minutes.
Several additional parking garages are also located nearby, but no discount is available
- 53rd Street between Second and Third Avenues
- 54th Street between Second and Third Avenues
We want your visit to MSK to be as comfortable and convenient as possible. Here, you can find our visitor policy, nearby accommodations, transportation details and advice about the local area to help you find your way.