Our new location in Montvale will bring MSK’s outstanding cancer care closer to residents of northern New Jersey.
The new Bergen facility will offer support groups for patients and educational events for community members and healthcare professionals.
FULLY OPERATIONAL DECEMBER 2017
Memorial Sloan Kettering is expanding into northern New Jersey with its newest outpatient cancer treatment center, scheduled to be fully operational in December 2017. Residents of Bergen, Essex, Passaic, and Hudson Counties in New Jersey, and those living in the lower New York counties of Orange and Rockland, will soon have easier access to the expertise and outstanding cancer care of MSK. Patients will benefit from comprehensive adult oncology services delivered by a specialized team of MSK doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals — all under one roof, in a building constructed with our patients’ comfort and unique needs in mind.
In the meantime, appointments for CT scans are now available at MSK Bergen on Wednesdays and Fridays, and will eventually take place five days a week. Appointments take place in our state-of-the-art, modular radiology unit, located to the left of the entrance.
If you are interested in learning more about MSK Bergen, please write to us at email@example.com.
Our Care & Services
Our radiology team at MSK Bergen is currently offering CT appointments on Wednesdays and Fridays. Once we’re fully operational, we’ll have the following services available:
- Surgical, Medical, and Radiation Oncology Consultations
- Radiation treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Mammography, ultrasound, MRI, CT, and PET imaging
- Specialized services including oncology rehabilitation, genetic counseling, pain management, lymphedema therapy, social work, and nutrition counseling
MSK Bergen will provide comprehensive outpatient cancer care services delivered by MSK doctors, in a facility designed to meet the unique needs of cancer patients and their caregivers.
MSK’s Singular Focus on Treating Cancer
At MSK, cancer is what we know best. You can take comfort in knowing you are receiving the highest-caliber care from healthcare teams whose sole focus is treating cancer. Patients who receive care at MSK Bergen will benefit from:
- Local access to a cancer center that consistently sets the standard of cancer care. MSK is one of only 69 National Cancer Institute–designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers.
- Flexible scheduling that fits your timetable.
- Doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who are relentless in their pursuit of conquering cancer. Leading-edge treatments developed by our doctors and researchers include targeted therapies recently approved to treat melanoma as well as breast, prostate, and lung cancers, among others.
- Compassionate and coordinated care delivered by a multidisciplinary team. Having a team of highly specialized experts collaborating on your treatment ensures that you receive the best care possible.
Memorial Sloan Kettering has been part of New Jersey since 1996, when we opened the outpatient cancer care center that became MSK Basking Ridge. We will expand services and programs for the community through our Bergen County location, providing care closer to home for patients living in northern New Jersey, as well as in Rockland and Orange Counties in New York.
We look forward to becoming an active member of the borough of Montvale and other surrounding towns. Our plans include making space available for local cancer support groups; offering educational events for the community, including healthcare professionals; and providing quality of life and survivorship programs closer to home for our patients and their caregivers.