Our radiology team at MSK Bergen is currently offering CT appointments on Wednesdays and Fridays. Once we’re fully operational, we’ll have the following services available:
- Surgical, Medical, and Radiation Oncology Consultations
- Radiation treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Mammography, ultrasound, MRI, CT, and PET imaging
- Specialized services including oncology rehabilitation, genetic counseling, pain management, lymphedema therapy, social work, and nutrition counseling
MSK Bergen will provide comprehensive outpatient cancer care services delivered by MSK doctors, in a facility designed to meet the unique needs of cancer patients and their caregivers.
MSK’s Singular Focus on Treating Cancer
At MSK, cancer is what we know best. You can take comfort in knowing you are receiving the highest-caliber care from healthcare teams whose sole focus is treating cancer. Patients who receive care at MSK Bergen will benefit from:
- Local access to a cancer center that consistently sets the standard of cancer care. MSK is one of only 69 National Cancer Institute–designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers.
- Flexible scheduling that fits your timetable.
- Doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who are relentless in their pursuit of conquering cancer. Leading-edge treatments developed by our doctors and researchers include targeted therapies recently approved to treat melanoma as well as breast, prostate, and lung cancers, among others.
- Compassionate and coordinated care delivered by a multidisciplinary team. Having a team of highly specialized experts collaborating on your treatment ensures that you receive the best care possible.