Our new location in Middletown will bring MSK’s outstanding cancer care closer to residents of central and southern New Jersey. MSK Monmouth, a 285,000-square-foot facility, is easily accessible off the Garden State Parkway, with free on-site parking.
The new Monmouth facility will offer support groups for patients and educational events for community members and healthcare professionals.
Fully Operational Winter 2016
Soon, residents of Monmouth County will have easier access to outstanding cancer care of Memorial Sloan Kettering. In winter 2016, our new outpatient facility in Middletown, New Jersey, will be fully operational, providing comprehensive care through multidisciplinary care teams solely focused on cancer. Patients will benefit from access to personalized medicine, cutting-edge clinical trials, and cancer care for the whole patient, all offered under one roof.
In the meantime, appointments for CT scans are now available at MSK Monmouth on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Appointments take place in our state-of-the-art, modular radiology unit, located to the left of the entrance.
If you are interested in learning more about our plans for Monmouth, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Care & Services
Our radiology team at MSK Monmouth is currently offering CT appointments on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Once we’re fully operational, we’ll have the following services available:
- Surgical, medical, and radiation oncology consultations
- Outpatient surgical and endoscopic procedures
- Radiation treatment
- Interventional radiology services, including image-guided biopsy and venous access placement
- Comprehensive breast center
- Clinical trials
- Mammography, ultrasound, MRI, CT, and PET imaging
- Specialized services including oncology rehabilitation, genetic counseling, pain management, lymphedema therapy, social work, and nutrition counseling
- Space for cancer support groups and educational events for the community and healthcare professionals
A Singular Focus on Cancer
As a patient at MSK, you can take comfort in knowing you are receiving world-class care from a center whose sole focus is on cancer. Patients at MSK Monmouth will benefit from:
- Local access to a cancer center that consistently sets the standard of cancer care. MSK is one of only 69 National Cancer Institute–designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers.
- Flexible scheduling that fits your timetable.
- Doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who are relentless in their pursuit of conquering cancer. Leading-edge treatments developed by our doctors and researchers include targeted therapies recently approved to treat melanoma as well as breast, prostate, and lung cancers, among others.
- Compassionate and coordinated care delivered by a multidisciplinary team. Having a team of highly specialized experts collaborating on your treatment ensures that you receive the best care possible.
Memorial Sloan Kettering has been part of the New Jersey community since 1996, when we opened an outpatient cancer treatment center that became MSK Basking Ridge. We will expand services and programs for the community through our Monmouth location – providing care closer to home for patients and their caregivers living in the Jersey Shore area and beyond.
The new location will also address a growing need in the area for high-quality cancer care. The incidence of cancer in and around Monmouth County is expected to increase by 17 percent over the next ten years. This is due in part to population growth and the success of screening programs at detecting new cancers, as well as to the rising median age of the population.
We forward to becoming an active member of the Monmouth community. Our plans include making space available for cancer support groups, offering educational events for community members and healthcare professionals, and providing quality-of-life and survivorship programs closer to home for patients and their caregivers.