Our state-of-the-art infusion suite boasts sweeping views of the property.
Our patient-centered post-anesthesia care unit was designed for rest and healing.
Now, residents of Monmouth County have easier access to outstanding cancer care of Memorial Sloan Kettering. Our new outpatient facility in Middletown, New Jersey provides comprehensive care through multidisciplinary care teams solely focused on cancer. Patients benefit from access to personalized medicine, cutting-edge clinical trials, and cancer care for the whole patient, all offered under one roof.
Our Care & Services
MSK Monmouth offers the following services:
- Comprehensive breast center
- Clinical trials
- Mammography, ultrasound, MRI, CT, and PET imaging
- Specialized services including oncology rehabilitation, genetic counseling, pain management, lymphedema therapy, social work, and nutrition counseling
- Space for cancer support groups and educational events for the community and healthcare professionals
A Singular Focus on Cancer
As a patient at MSK, you can take comfort in knowing you are receiving world-class care from a center whose sole focus is on cancer. Patients at MSK Monmouth will benefit from:
- Local access to a cancer center that consistently sets the standard of cancer care. MSK is one of only 69 National Cancer Institute–designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers.
- Flexible scheduling that fits your timetable.
- Doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who are relentless in their pursuit of conquering cancer. Leading-edge treatments developed by our doctors and researchers include targeted therapies recently approved to treat melanoma as well as breast, prostate, and lung cancers, among others.
- Compassionate and coordinated care delivered by a multidisciplinary team. Having a team of highly specialized experts collaborating on your treatment ensures that you receive the best care possible.