Our radiology team at MSK Monmouth is currently offering CT appointments on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Once we’re fully operational, we’ll have the following services available:
- Surgical, medical, and radiation oncology consultations
- Outpatient surgical and endoscopic procedures
- Radiation treatment
- Interventional radiology services, including image-guided biopsy and venous access placement
- Comprehensive breast center
- Clinical trials
- Mammography, ultrasound, MRI, CT, and PET imaging
- Specialized services including oncology rehabilitation, genetic counseling, pain management, lymphedema therapy, social work, and nutrition counseling
- Space for cancer support groups and educational events for the community and healthcare professionals
A Singular Focus on Cancer
As a patient at MSK, you can take comfort in knowing you are receiving world-class care from a center whose sole focus is on cancer. Patients at MSK Monmouth will benefit from:
- Local access to a cancer center that consistently sets the standard of cancer care. MSK is one of only 69 National Cancer Institute–designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers.
- Flexible scheduling that fits your timetable.
- Doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who are relentless in their pursuit of conquering cancer. Leading-edge treatments developed by our doctors and researchers include targeted therapies recently approved to treat melanoma as well as breast, prostate, and lung cancers, among others.
- Compassionate and coordinated care delivered by a multidisciplinary team. Having a team of highly specialized experts collaborating on your treatment ensures that you receive the best care possible.