I am a clinical social worker with special training in cancer survivorship. I graduated from Smith College School for Social Work and joined Memorial Sloan Kettering in 2007. I currently work with adult survivors of pediatric cancers as well as with the Resources for Life After Cancer Program and coordinate the Kids Express program.
- Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancers Support Group
- Coping with Life After Cancer
- Head, Neck and Oral Cancers: Moving Forward
- Helping Children and Teens through a Parent’s Cancer
- Talking with Children about a Parent's Cancer
- When a Parent has Advanced Cancer: A Panel Discussion about How to Talk with Children & Teens