Tricia Neary is the Office Manager/Facilities Coordinator for the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics. Tricia has been with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center for over 21 years. Tricia’s responsibilities include handling all facility issues (heating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical and carpentry), along with maintaining and organizing the departmental journals and reference books, maintaining and organizing all the envelope randomizations, recording the staff’s monthly consultations and provide back-up to the administrative staff.
Office Svcs./Facilities Asst.
Epidemiology & Biostatistics
More About Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Faculty positions in Computational Oncology
- Masters Level Biostatisticians
- Post Doc position in Computational Oncology
- Post Doctoral Fellowship in Biostatistics
- Post Doctoral Fellowship in Epidemiology
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Cancer Metabolism and Genomics
- Principal Biostatistician
- Research Experience in Epidemiology or Health Outcomes