Please fill out the form as completely as possible. In addition, please attach these required documents in PDF format:
- Letter from nominator outlining the candidate’s significant accomplishments.
- One-page scientific biography of the candidate.
- List of up to eight of the candidate’s most significant published papers with brief explanations (100 words or less) of the importance of each.
- Candidate’s curriculum vitae.
- Up to three additional letters of support (at least one must come from a recommender outside of the nominee’s institution).
Nomination deadline is Friday, April 28, 2017. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.