Research within our lab focuses on identifying disease biomarkers that could predict which lymphoma patients will benefit from new targeted therapies. We are a currently seeking a Senior Research Technician to assist investigators in the conduct of various research activities of the laboratory.
As a Senior Research Technician you will:
- Perform routine and complex tests procedures accurately according to the laboratory procedure manuals
- Maintain cell lines routinely used in the laboratory.
- Culture primary cells, continuous cell lines and primary tissues.
- Prepare whole cell, cytosolic and nuclear extracts, isolate and purify RNA & DNA.
- Perform cell proliferation assays, Chromatin Immunoprecipitation, Western Blot, PCR, ELISA, microscopy, flow cytometry
- Record data, keeps computer files and prepares summaries for audits.
- Attend lab meetings and reports technical lab procedures on a routine basis.
- Assist in the organization of the laboratory.
- Attend biosafety lectures as required and keeps abreast of developments in the field.