- Foley, E.A. and T.M. Kapoor. Microtubule attachment and spindle assembly checkpoint signaling at the kinetochore. Nature Reviews Molecular and Cellular Biology, 2013, 14: 25-37.
- Foley, E.A., Maldonado M., and Kapoor, T.M. Formation of stable kinetochore-microtubule attachments depends on the B56-PP2A phosphatase. 2011. Nature Cell Biology 13(10): p. 1265-71.
- Damon Runyon Cancer Research Fellow (2007)
- Charles H. Revson Life Sciences Fellow (2009)
- Louis Gerstner Young Investigator (2013)