Grégoire Altan-Bonnet, PhD
Research FocusComputational biologist Grégoire Altan-Bonnet focuses on probing and testing the integration of cellular activation that makes up the immune response.
- PhD, The Rockefeller University
- Cotari JW, Voisinne G, Dar OE, Karabacak V, Altan-Bonnet G. Cell-to-cell variability analysis dissects the plasticity of signaling of common γ chain cytokines in T cells. Sci Signal. 2013 Mar 12;6(266):ra17. doi: 10.1126/scisignal.2003240.
- François P, Voisinne G, Siggia ED, Altan-Bonnet G, Vergassola M. Phenotypic model for early T-cell activation displaying sensitivity, specificity, and antagonism. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013 Mar 5;110(10):E888-97. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1300752110. Epub 2013 Feb 19.
- Development of methods to analyze cell-to-cell variability within isogenic population of cells
- Quantitative analysis of the role of cytokine competition as a key mediator of the balance between tolerance and response among T lymphocytes
- Development of a fully integrated computational/experimental approach to study the immune response